Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
Insurance for Recreational Vehicles in Minneapolis, St. Paul and Throughout Minnesota
Recreational vehicles can range from fun vacation toys to full-time residences, and your insurance should reflect these unique uses. If you have a recreational vehicle, your personal auto insurance policy may not be enough to cover accidents.
At Lancette Agency, we are dedicated to serving Minneapolis drivers with comprehensive and affordable RV insurance policies. As a full-service independent agency, we will help you compare quotes and tailor policies specifically for your recreational vehicle. With the proper coverage, you can drive without worry knowing you are covered in case of an accident.
What Does RV Insurance Cover?
RV insurance comes with many coverages available on a personal auto insurance policy, including:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to the RV caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the RV caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the RV.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Medical payments coverage provides compensation for medical bills you and your passengers may face after an accident, no matter who caused the accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers damages and injuries that occur in an accident involving another driver who is not carrying insurance.
- Roadside Assistance: Roadside assistance helps with trip interruption expenses such as running out of gas or needing a tow.
Additional Coverage Options
Additional coverage options available specifically for recreational vehicles include:
- Full Loss Replacement Coverage: Full loss replacement coverage covers full loss on vehicles that at between 3-5 years old or less.
- Campsite & Vacation Coverage: Campsite and vacation coverage provides extra liability while the RV is parked at a campsite or vacation spot.
Full-Timer Coverage: Full-timer coverage is geared for those who use their RV as a full-time residence, either permanently or temporary. You may need this insurance if you live in your RV more than six months out of the year.
Insure with Lancette Agency Today
Protect your recreational vehicle with the policy it deserves. Speak with an agent from Lancette Agency today at 615-264-1230 or fill out an online quote form to get started.
Common RV Insurance Questions
How Much Does RV Insurance Cost?
The cost of RV insurance depends on your location, driving record, credit score, claims history, the value of the recreational vehicle and more. Fill out an to find out how much you can save on RV insurance today.
How Much RV Insurance Do I Need?
You should generally have enough RV insurance to cover the value of your vehicle. Legal RV insurance requirements vary depending on your state, however. As a rule, RVs in Minnesota must carry at least:
- $30,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $60,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
- $10,000 in property damage liability
How Does RV Insurance Work?
As with a normal auto insurance policy, you can pay for RV insurance through monthly premiums. As long as the policy is active, you can file a claim for accidents involving your recreational vehicle.